1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
As a Business Analyst, I gather user requirements on data and reporting they would like to see and organise this on a dashboard. Giving users quick access to useful data to make impactful decisions.
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
Communications, stakeholder intereaction, presentation, coding, requirements gathering, interporsonal and many more skills have been learnt and developed on. Too m any to list them all here.
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
It was challenging, but it was enjoyable going to campus and studying together. This question is a little vage, but i did enjoy to some extent?
4. How well organised/structured is your programme?
Not organised at all. Aston university lectures were absolutely appauling. Only some lecturers actually cared and organised their work. Others.... no care whatsoever
5. How much support do you receive from your employer?
Alot of support. Managers understand the struggle so they assit you wit study days etc. Capgemini is very helpful and understanding.
6. How much support do you receive from your training provider when working towards your qualifications?
Honestly, lecturers take too long to reply and it feels like they just set you with work and thats it you get on and do it. Some work set was not even reviewed and it was up to us (the students) to email the lecturer and mention that the work they have set is wrong....
7. How well do you feel that your qualification (through your training provider) helps you to perform better in your role?
Very helpful. All modules do help with what i am doing somewhere at work.
8. Are there extra-curricular activities to get involved in at your work? (For example, any social activities, sports teams, or even professional networking events.)
No fitness activities because most of us work at client locations. Occasional social events in the year. Not had a professional event in a while but i think we do have some.
9a. Would you recommend Capgemini to a friend?
Degree programme was very useful and i woudl recommend it to anyone. But for people who want to join as a normal employee, i would still recommend because i believe (from my experience working with other clients), Capgemini emplyees are well connected. Also, if you work hard in Cap you get rewarded, so it all comes down to the work you put in. Capgemini are very fair with this and this is why they are a god compamy to work for.
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Capgemini?
Just be yourself, breathe during the interview and good luck :)
More from CapgeminiMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!