AAT Apprentice at HW Fisher

King's Cross
Apprenticeship - Higher Level (Level 4/5/6/7)
May 2019

9.1/10

I work in the general practice department at my accountancy firm. This en tales completing year end accounts, VAT returns and personal tax returns.

I am constantly bettering my skills using different computer softwares, I have developed my skills on systems such as outlook and excel also.

Everyday is different, I look forward to coming to work.

Very, we spend 20% of our atime at college studying, bettering our education and the rest of the time at work.

There is support from every aspect, our collegues, managers, the companies HR department and through college.

We have skills coaches who are there to support us and our tutors are contactable 24/7.

It allows us to develop a broad range of skills such as team work and problem solving which will benefit us in all aspects of our future career, whatever industry we choose to work in.

I have personally taken a role in organising department social events, such as an end of tax season celebration night.

9a. Would you recommend HW Fisher to a friend?

It's a friendly professional company who care about our future success.

10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to HW Fisher?

You won't regret it!