1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
I work in the general practice department at my accountancy firm. This en tales completing year end accounts, VAT returns and personal tax returns.
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
I am constantly bettering my skills using different computer softwares, I have developed my skills on systems such as outlook and excel also.
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
Everyday is different, I look forward to coming to work.
4. How well organised/structured is your programme?
Very, we spend 20% of our atime at college studying, bettering our education and the rest of the time at work.
5. How much support do you receive from your employer?
There is support from every aspect, our collegues, managers, the companies HR department and through college.
6. How much support do you receive from your training provider when working towards your qualifications?
We have skills coaches who are there to support us and our tutors are contactable 24/7.
7. How well do you feel that your qualification (through your training provider) helps you to perform better in your role?
It allows us to develop a broad range of skills such as team work and problem solving which will benefit us in all aspects of our future career, whatever industry we choose to work in.
8. Are there extra-curricular activities to get involved in at your work? (For example, any social activities, sports teams, or even professional networking events.)
I have personally taken a role in organising department social events, such as an end of tax season celebration night.
9a. Would you recommend HW Fisher to a friend?
It's a friendly professional company who care about our future success.
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to HW Fisher?
You won't regret it!