- 1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
- 2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
- 3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
- 4. How well organised/structured is your programme?
- 5. How much support do you receive from your employer?
- 6. How much support do you receive from your training provider when working towards your qualifications?
- 7. How well do you feel that your qualification (through your training provider) helps you to perform better in your role?
- 8. Are there extra-curricular activities to get involved in at your work? (For example, any social activities, sports teams, or even professional networking events.)
- 9a. Would you recommend Pret A Manger to a friend?
- 9b. Why?
- 10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Pret A Manger?
I maintain the shop floor check the selections and sometimes cook things clean areas such as tabels take bins out etc i also see what goes out of date and do FIFO when displaying new products in the langers
Customer service confidence speaking out
I really enjoyed my program and the amount of support and help i have got
It was really good and it had a lot of support and got to experience new things
I received a great lot of support and help whenever i needed it
I get a lot if help as they are always there if i need any help with my tasks at home
It gives me more information and help when it comes to my job role
It is an amazing job to get into has many benefits and teaches you a lot
It will get easy take time to focus and have fun it is stressful but take it one step at a time
Apprenticeship - Intermediate Level (Level 2)
Business & Administration