1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
I maintain the shop floor check the selections and sometimes cook things clean areas such as tabels take bins out etc i also see what goes out of date and do FIFO when displaying new products in the langers
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
Customer service confidence speaking out
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
I really enjoyed my program and the amount of support and help i have got
4. How well organised/structured is your programme?
It was really good and it had a lot of support and got to experience new things
5. How much support do you receive from your employer?
I received a great lot of support and help whenever i needed it
6. How much support do you receive from your training provider when working towards your qualifications?
I get a lot if help as they are always there if i need any help with my tasks at home
7. How well do you feel that your qualification (through your training provider) helps you to perform better in your role?
It gives me more information and help when it comes to my job role
8. Are there extra-curricular activities to get involved in at your work? (For example, any social activities, sports teams, or even professional networking events.)
9a. Would you recommend Pret A Manger to a friend?
It is an amazing job to get into has many benefits and teaches you a lot
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Pret A Manger?
It will get easy take time to focus and have fun it is stressful but take it one step at a time
More from Pret A MangerMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!