1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
Going to a different department each day and completing tasks similar to those of a trainee solicitor.
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
Developed skills in communication, teamwork and organisatonal skills.
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
The company culture was extremely friendly and welcomed me as a member of the team. The programme met my expectations well and it was very enjoyable.
4. How valued do you feel by Pinsent Masons?
I feel valued by Pinsent Masons after continuous appreciation and recognition of my involvement with tasks.
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
The programme is extremely well organised and well structured throughout the week, with myself and staff knowing exactly where to go.
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
I recieved a huge amount of support throughout the week from my supervisor and they guided me with any queries or problems that I had. Everyone was up for helping me with any issues which I encountered.
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
A huge amount of support was recieved from all aspects of Pinsents. Everyone was extrememly willing to help me with any problems which I had.
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
Travel costs need to be provided by yourself and so does money for lunch on a daily basis. Social costs also need to be provided by yourself.
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
Many opportunities are offered outside of work, like social events, so that we are able to mix with the whole team, rather than just one department.
9. Would you recommend Pinsent Masons to a friend?
It was an enjoyable week of work experience, allowing you to learn morea bout different departments at Pinsents, and anyone is welcome to the firm to experience the same things that I have.
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Pinsent Masons?
Fill in the application with plenty of time spare as it is long! Ask as many questions as possible to make the most out of the oportunity.
More from Pinsent MasonsMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!