1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
I was put in different areas of the business each day and was given work by a trainee solicitor.
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
I have gained greater knowledge on business and law which will help me when doing my A Levels. I have also become more confident and I understand what it is like to be in a proper working environment.
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
I have enjoyed my programme a lot. Every member of each team has been friendly and approachable. Everyone works together and it is a great working environment.
4. How valued do you feel by Pinsent Masons?
Everyone from the trainees to the partners has made me feel valued and a part of the team. I have been included in tasks; conference calls, reading through documents, and research tasks.
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
The programme has been very well organised. Everyone knew where they were and what was happening each day of my week work experience.
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
I have recieved a lot of support when doing tasks. They were always there to talk to and I always knew I could go and ask them anything whenever I needed help.
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
There are many events that happen at Pinsents, none when I have been doing my week work experience.
9. Would you recommend Pinsent Masons to a friend?
It is a great firm with many different opportunities. There is such a wide range of topics that people work on that you will be able to find one that you fit in.
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Pinsent Masons?
Put in time and effort on the application form, its is difficult but it is worth it.
More from Pinsent MasonsMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!