Customer Retentions at Virgin Media

Stockton-on-Tees
£1,200 monthly
May 2019

Connect with Virgin Media

Customer enquiries complaints resolution Offering new deals to customers Receiving varied calls Providing information re billing etc. Online learning Moving customers from one property to another Disconnections Transfer of responsibility

Yes listening skills developed and questioning skills. working towards qualification in work time is good.

I enjoy it although its difficult to juggle work with completing the work. I enjoy the programme at times but a lot of the time its common sense

Imagine yourself working at Virgin Media

RateMyApprenticeship is currently advertising 8 roles at Virgin Media

Well organized but could do with more time within work to complete for those who are not quick with typing. Also people who are not use to academic work may struggle.

On the job support great

Very supportive and encouraging

Some of the information I am already aware of but its great to have a refresher

regular events

9a. Would you recommend Virgin Media to a friend?

I think this is a difficult question. It would depend on the type of person. The shifts are very variable and change quickly making it difficult to make plans. However if you are young with no commitments then it would be a great job. I feel that sometimes the industry is too changeable, its difficult to keep pace.

10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Virgin Media?

have a open mind, if you don't like shifts and a changeable environment don't apply. Money is good if you hit your targets