1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
Selling all kinds of holidays to customers and the extras that come with this!
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
It’s always building my social and confidence skills!
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
I love my programme, it’s everything I wanted and more!
4. How well organised/structured is your programme?
So organised! Everyone within TUI that I work with knows the structure making it easier to follow!
5. How much support do you receive from your employer?
So much support! They all try and help when they can! Whether that’s giving me experience or answering my questions that I need
6. How much support do you receive from your training provider when working towards your qualifications?
A lot of support! Always there when I need them!
7. How well do you feel that your qualification (through your training provider) helps you to perform better in your role?
It fills me with so much information ready for the shop floor!
8. Are there extra-curricular activities to get involved in at your work? (For example, any social activities, sports teams, or even professional networking events.)
Not that I am aware of
9a. Would you recommend TUI UK to a friend?
Because I am having the best time! It’s everything I wanted and more! They treat you with so much respect and they want you to exceed!
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to TUI UK?
Just go for it, because you never know! Every day is different from the last at TUI
More from TUI UKMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!