1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
Installing smart meters and giving energy efficiency advice to customer.
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
4. How well organised/structured is your programme?
5. How much support do you receive from your employer?
Depends if you ask
6. How much support do you receive from your training provider when working towards your qualifications?
A good anount
7. How well do you feel that your qualification (through your training provider) helps you to perform better in your role?
8. Are there extra-curricular activities to get involved in at your work? (For example, any social activities, sports teams, or even professional networking events.)
9a. Would you recommend Centrica British Gas to a friend?
Okay company to work for, possibility of opportunities.
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Centrica British Gas?
More from Centrica British GasMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!