Technical Operations Representative at Bloomberg

May 2019

Taking incoming calls regarding login issues into the Bloomberg Terminal, escalating clients to the relevant departments and installing NEW Orders as well as additional licenses. Troubleshoot daily issues for login errors into the Terminal including our Bloomberg specific hardware. Completing relocation, conversion and removal orders for Bloomberg licenses.

emails, professional manor, improved ways of approaching a problem, enhanced communication skills, vocabulary strengthened, teaching and many many more

everything

Step forward who was my "educator" / "college" was run poorly but they're no longer in business anymore for good reason. QA apprenticeships of which we use now is great! Also, from a Bloomberg operational stand point they was great in how they looked after the apprentices

a HUGE amount

again, they're no longer in business but the teachers themselves were good but the organisation as a whole was poor

I learnt most if not all of my skills from my work placement. not the training provider

yes. team nights out, department nights out. Bloomberg yearly summer party. multiple organizations/communities within Bloomberg.

9a. Would you recommend Bloomberg to a friend?

amazing company to work for

10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Bloomberg?

From an apprenticeship point of view don't try to come across like the perfect individual with loads of qualifications as a this age it's not expected. Simply show you're eager to learn, out-going and ready for the challengers ahead.