1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
Running data feeds from individual retailers and producing numbers and figures that show regional managers where their stores are in line with others weekly, quarterly and year to date with a comparison to their sales from the year before
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
My excel skills have improved considerably and my it skills in general as well as my business skills and my communication skills as you have to communicate in various ways
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
I enjoy the programme a lot
4. How well organised/structured is your programme?
5. How much support do you receive from your employer?
a fair amount although i could recieve more
6. How much support do you receive from your training provider when working towards your qualifications?
not a lot
7. How well do you feel that your qualification (through your training provider) helps you to perform better in your role?
it helps me have a better understanding of a business and how it works
8. Are there extra-curricular activities to get involved in at your work? (For example, any social activities, sports teams, or even professional networking events.)
yes lots of social activities which make it a very frinedly place to work and makes you happu
9a. Would you recommend Benefit Cosmetics to a friend?
its a lovely and friendly working environment and feels like a family
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Benefit Cosmetics?
be confident be yourself and be bubbly