1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
i work at EE in the campaigns side of the business and i upgraded customers as well as retain customers. when upgrading customers this is most likely to new handsets however we can also do this to sim contracts or even offer extra lines like tablets or even a new sim contract
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
one of the many new skills i have learnt is working in a busy environment and not getting distracted as focus is key to ensure everything is done right, i have also developed many skills like communication and becoming more articulated in how to handle tough situations that may come about.
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
the programme is good, but there is room for slight improvement like making some of the work slightly more tailored to my job role. there has been times when i am going work about a completely different job. also some of the work becomes repetitive and does not have much to it.
4. How well organised/structured is your programme?
the organisation is not the best at times i am not given time to complete work and then the work that is set i need help with and can only this with my college coach. there could also be a little more structure to the task i need to do and when they are set
5. How much support do you receive from your employer?
we do get some support from our employer and it is mostly from the college coach that comes in as they know the course and what is required to complete each task to match all the criteria so we can do the best we possibly can and get top marks in everything.
6. How much support do you receive from your training provider when working towards your qualifications?
we do get support but sometimes more is needed as when they do come in it is not for very long and sometimes there is lots to go through and it sometime feels like it is rushed and things may be missed or not all the help is give at once.
7. How well do you feel that your qualification (through your training provider) helps you to perform better in your role?
i feel as though at times it does not as some of the qualifiction work does not relate to my job role remotly and i feel if it was more specific in the scenarios and some of the work it would be much more relatable in what we do day in day out
8. Are there extra-curricular activities to get involved in at your work? (For example, any social activities, sports teams, or even professional networking events.)
yes there is such as a football team that is organised by some of the employees at EE giving everyone the opportunity to socialis outside of work and have fun while keeping fit and healthy it is great because everyone is welcome and it is on once a week for everyone.
9a. Would you recommend EE to a friend?
it is great to work at EE the benefits are endless like the switch scheme where we can win points which we can cash out for things like amazon vouchers or prepaid master cards the incentives are endless and the work environment is friendly and welcoming to all people even managers to operational managers there is a great work environment at EE.
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to EE?
focus on the job role you are looking at specificly and focus on skills you have and if there is skills you are week at set a plan of how this will improve them and this is the best thing to do not everyone has every single skill but if you have a plan to improve this skill that is brilliant.
More from EEMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!