1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
During the 4 years my job role will change every 3 months. I currently work in the tooling and Packaging which has me looking at defence standards whilst producing designs for my line manager.
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
Whilst working for MBDA I have accumulated and developed many skills some of which being, time management, networking and more technical work based skills.
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
The most enjoyable part of my role is the variety as I am constantly moving roles and learning new skills.
4. How well organised/structured is your programme?
In work the structure is good, however the College based study's is erratic and unorganised.
5. How much support do you receive from your employer?
If we ask for help it is usually provided.
6. How much support do you receive from your training provider when working towards your qualifications?
Very minimal, feedback is unorganised and not uniform and tutors lack enthusiasm and seem bored
7. How well do you feel that your qualification (through your training provider) helps you to perform better in your role?
8. Are there extra-curricular activities to get involved in at your work? (For example, any social activities, sports teams, or even professional networking events.)
yes there are plenty of Sports and social clubs along with 1 off tournaments between departments.
9a. Would you recommend MBDA to a friend?
It has helped me develop as an Engineer (whilst in company) and the people who work within the company are approachable and always willing to help.
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to MBDA?
Be confident always ask Questions. Don't be afraid to challenge something if you disagree with it.
More from MBDAMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!