1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
Line leader for production lines. Responsible for leading the production line ensuring all food safety and H&S regulations are followed.
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
Leadership and developing teams, HACCP and food safety, food science, health and safety, auditing, continuous improvement and environmental management.
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
The apprenticeship allows me to learn key skills to help further develop my career.
4. How well organised/structured is your programme?
Very well and the support from senior managers is high.
5. How much support do you receive from your employer?
The best support from all levels.
6. How much support do you receive from your training provider when working towards your qualifications?
Anything that I need to develop is provided.
7. How well do you feel that your qualification (through your training provider) helps you to perform better in your role?
I display all knowledge from my courses day to day.
8. Are there extra-curricular activities to get involved in at your work? (For example, any social activities, sports teams, or even professional networking events.)
Team building exercises annually.
9a. Would you recommend Bakkavor to a friend?
An exceptional company that allows pathways for further development in all areas.
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Bakkavor?
Bakkavor apprenticeships are the best way to gain knowledge across many different roles of industry and is a perfect way to start your career.
More from BakkavorMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!