Section Co-ordination at Bakkavor

Wigan
May 2019

Connect with Bakkavor

Line leader for production lines. Responsible for leading the production line ensuring all food safety and H&S regulations are followed.

Leadership and developing teams, HACCP and food safety, food science, health and safety, auditing, continuous improvement and environmental management.

The apprenticeship allows me to learn key skills to help further develop my career.

Very well and the support from senior managers is high.

The best support from all levels.

Anything that I need to develop is provided.

I display all knowledge from my courses day to day.

Team building exercises annually.

9a. Would you recommend Bakkavor to a friend?

An exceptional company that allows pathways for further development in all areas.

10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Bakkavor?

Bakkavor apprenticeships are the best way to gain knowledge across many different roles of industry and is a perfect way to start your career.