1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
Support with recruitment and delivery of company Apprenticeship scheme.
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
Developed my current skill set to be more efficient within my role
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
I enjoy improving my knowledge so I am more efficient in my role
4. How well organised/structured is your programme?
Very well organised and structured so I can plan around my role
5. How much support do you receive from your employer?
My employer is very supportive with my apprenticeship
6. How much support do you receive from your training provider when working towards your qualifications?
My trainer is always on the end of the phone/email and I feel comfortable to ask for help and support when needed
7. How well do you feel that your qualification (through your training provider) helps you to perform better in your role?
It makes me explore new areas giving me the opportunity to experience the HR function in my workplace further
8. Are there extra-curricular activities to get involved in at your work? (For example, any social activities, sports teams, or even professional networking events.)
There are many different activities to get involved in throughout the year
9a. Would you recommend Mitchells & Butlers to a friend?
Great opportunities for all
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Mitchells & Butlers?
Don’t think twice, give it a go
More from Mitchells & ButlersMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!