1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
I work in the HR department, specifically in the HRBP team, which stands for human resources business partners. HRBP support the IT function, hence I complete various tasks using Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint. I take part in regular Skype calls and meetings, where employees get to communicate about different strategies and projects within the department.
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
I have developed my powerpoint and excel skills.
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
I am only in my third week so it is too early to make a judgement but so far i have enjoyed it and learn't alot.
4. How well organised/structured is your programme?
The apprenticeship provider could keep us more updated on when coursework is going to begin.
5. How much support do you receive from your employer?
I recieve alot of support from line managers.
6. How much support do you receive from your training provider when working towards your qualifications?
I am yet to experience the support from the training provider, as I have not yet began my qualification.
7. How well do you feel that your qualification (through your training provider) helps you to perform better in your role?
8. Are there extra-curricular activities to get involved in at your work? (For example, any social activities, sports teams, or even professional networking events.)
On site gym, apprentice drinks and gatherings
9a. Would you recommend Unilever to a friend?
Great company with an amazing culture. Agile way of working provides flexibility and autonomy to employees to have a better working experience and enjoy themselves more. The facilities and services are fantastic. Lovely offices with great views. Every body is friendly and wants to help.
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Unilever?
Be yourself, see if the values, mission and goals of the business align with your own. Research brands to see how big the company is and whether you use any of them.
More from UnileverMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!