1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
on my day to day basis role would be plating up food or helping a higher chef with putting food in to the fryers or over head oven and i will mostly stay until 9pm because i am only 17 years old but in the 8 hours i would of learnt alot
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
i have learnt alot of new skills such as how to use a knife how to use the fryers and how to clean and shut down a buissness kitchen and how to commucation in a big kitchen in a busy kitchen and how to clean under 1 hour after closing
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
the things what i enjoy about this programme is that there is so many nice people in cooking job and ive enjoyed the most is that how many times i failed there is so much i still learn what to do and what not to do such as wear not chef whites outside
4. How well organised/structured is your programme?
i have a folder on what im going to be doing in the next year and how to do things in the kitchen
5. How much support do you receive from your employer?
ive had so much support from the kithcen team they show me how to do stuff and then they will explain it then let me do it with them watching me to make sure i know what im doing and if im doing it corrected
6. How much support do you receive from your training provider when working towards your qualifications?
i have had so much support from my training and it is helping me acheve my dream to be head chef in my own kitchen in the futrue and it is helping so much
7. How well do you feel that your qualification (through your training provider) helps you to perform better in your role?
8. Are there extra-curricular activities to get involved in at your work? (For example, any social activities, sports teams, or even professional networking events.)
9a. Would you recommend Mitchells & Butlers to a friend?
because if it was not for them i wont not be able to acheve my dream
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Mitchells & Butlers?
to apply on the mitchell and butlers website
More from Mitchells & ButlersMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!