1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
On a daily basis, I had to cook food to a specific standard, provide quality food and also adhere to health and safety standards while understanding the legislation within my district.
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
I have learned how to plan my time, prioritise tasks and assure quality.
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
I enjoy it a lot.
4. How well organised/structured is your programme?
Very well organised - everything I received was relevant to my course at that moment time.
5. How much support do you receive from your employer?
I received a substantial amount of help from my employer; I am not formally diagnosed as dyslexic (though I got tested at college) and they assisted me by extending my deadline, giving me copious help when necessary.
6. How much support do you receive from your training provider when working towards your qualifications?
I received endless help when asked.
7. How well do you feel that your qualification (through your training provider) helps you to perform better in your role?
Since the qualification is relevant to my field, I am happy with how it helps me.
8. Are there extra-curricular activities to get involved in at your work? (For example, any social activities, sports teams, or even professional networking events.)
No. But there are events that I can partake in outside of work (which I prefer).
9a. Would you recommend Mitchells & Butlers to a friend?
Because they support you throughout your time working for them and there is ample room for you to grow and progress.
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Mitchells & Butlers?
Always expect the unexpected.
More from Mitchells & ButlersMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!