Chef at Mitchells & Butlers

Birmingham
£800 monthly
May 2019

10 /10

On a daily basis, I had to cook food to a specific standard, provide quality food and also adhere to health and safety standards while understanding the legislation within my district.

I have learned how to plan my time, prioritise tasks and assure quality.

I enjoy it a lot.

Very well organised - everything I received was relevant to my course at that moment time.

I received a substantial amount of help from my employer; I am not formally diagnosed as dyslexic (though I got tested at college) and they assisted me by extending my deadline, giving me copious help when necessary.

I received endless help when asked.

Since the qualification is relevant to my field, I am happy with how it helps me.

No. But there are events that I can partake in outside of work (which I prefer).

9a. Would you recommend Mitchells & Butlers to a friend?

Because they support you throughout your time working for them and there is ample room for you to grow and progress.

10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Mitchells & Butlers?

Always expect the unexpected.