retentions advisor at Virgin Media

Sheffield
May 2019

Connect with Virgin Media

10 /10

dealing with customers in existing contract, call handling offering them cheaper deals to potentially stay with us as a service provider. also we do look through their bills to see if anything has changed when it shouldn't have. also dealing with any queries the customer has regarding any future bills.

Imagine yourself working at Virgin Media

RateMyApprenticeship is currently advertising 8 roles at Virgin Media

9a. Would you recommend Virgin Media to a friend?

[This section of the comment has been removed by a member of the RateMyApprenticeship Team because it did not meet our site terms and conditions]

10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Virgin Media?