1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
The role of my apprenticeship involves many roles: Software Developer Assignments Cleaning Kitchens My daily tasks involves: Greenfoot Training Assignment Work.
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
I have learnt a varied amount of skills since starting this apprenticeshp: Coding Working individually Working As part of a team.
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
I really enjoy working on this program, because by doing this iminvolving myself in more tasks, communicating with other members of staff.
4. How valued do you feel by Bright Future Software?
I feel very valued in this company because nobody is singled everybody is included in activitys. All the staff are friendly and arent rude.
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
The program i am on is all over the deadline dates arent right but in time the company will get better.
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
Our trainer does give us help but not as much as they should
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
in the whole company all staff are very helpful and are always willing to help
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
Being 16 i dont really have many costs so the wage that is being provided is very good
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
9. Would you recommend Bright Future Software to a friend?
Gives you an opportunity rgar is worth taking
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Bright Future Software?
Go for it! you would not regret it.