Team leader Apprentice at Cadent Gas

Cannock
May 2019

8.2/10

Installing and repairing gas services to peoples homes. Also locate and repair gas escapes in a safe and responsible manner. Whilst being an apprentice you have the duty to be punctual and polite to all customers.

I have learnt how to fit gas services and how to accurately locate and repair gas escapes. I have also developed my people skills.

I think the programme was mostly enjoyable apart from a few things not running smoothly.

The structure is fairly well organised sometimes I turned up for course mikes away from my house to only find out that they had been cancelled, other than that the structure was good.

You receive all the necessary support from your employer

The trainers are very good and support you with anything you need.

I feel that the training helps you gain a wider understanding of the job role you are carrying out.

Not that I am aware of.

9a. Would you recommend Cadent Gas to a friend?

It’s a well payed job and the company mostly look after you

10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Cadent Gas?

Research the company and be a friendly and approachable person