Rating

9.8/10
  • 1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
  • Involves doing the bookkeeping for our clients by maintaining their books and records, preparing their VAT return and also dealing with their customers and suppliers. I also prepare financial statements for our clients.

• 2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
  • I have developed existing skills by improving the way I process client records. I have also learnt new skills such as the procedures to prepare financial statements and also implementing what I learn on my studies into my daily job.

• 3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
  • The programme is very enjoyable, you are surrounded by great people and the firm wants to develop you as an individual.

• 4. How well organised/structured is your programme?
  • The programme is organised to a good level and everything is managed centrally by one team for your progression each year.

• 5. How much support do you receive from your employer?
  • I receive a lot of support from my employer with all aspects including my daily job, studies and any personal requests.

• 6. How much support do you receive from your training provider when working towards your qualifications?
  • The training provider is very good in preparing you for the exam and ensuring you are in a good position to understand key topics in order to pass.

• 7. How well do you feel that your qualification (through your training provider) helps you to perform better in your role?
  • The qualification helps you develop more technical knowledge which you can implement in your daily job and improve the quality of your work.

• 8. Are there extra-curricular activities to get involved in at your work? (For example, any social activities, sports teams, or even professional networking events.)
  • The company provides sport, social and networking events regularly which you can take part in.

• 9a. Would you recommend Mazars LLP to a friend?

• 9b. Why?
  • Excellent company to work for and develop your career.

• 10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Mazars LLP?
  • Make sure you understand the service line you are applying for and learn the values of Mazars.

Details

Apprenticeship - Higher Level (Level 4/5/6/7)

Accounting, Finance & Banking