- 1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
- 2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
- 3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
- 4. How well organised/structured is your programme?
- 5. How much support do you receive from your employer?
- 6. How much support do you receive from your training provider when working towards your qualifications?
- 7. How well do you feel that your qualification (through your training provider) helps you to perform better in your role?
- 8. Are there extra-curricular activities to get involved in at your work? (For example, any social activities, sports teams, or even professional networking events.)
- 9a. Would you recommend Mazars LLP to a friend?
- 9b. Why?
- 10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Mazars LLP?
Involves doing the bookkeeping for our clients by maintaining their books and records, preparing their VAT return and also dealing with their customers and suppliers. I also prepare financial statements for our clients.
I have developed existing skills by improving the way I process client records. I have also learnt new skills such as the procedures to prepare financial statements and also implementing what I learn on my studies into my daily job.
The programme is very enjoyable, you are surrounded by great people and the firm wants to develop you as an individual.
The programme is organised to a good level and everything is managed centrally by one team for your progression each year.
I receive a lot of support from my employer with all aspects including my daily job, studies and any personal requests.
The training provider is very good in preparing you for the exam and ensuring you are in a good position to understand key topics in order to pass.
The qualification helps you develop more technical knowledge which you can implement in your daily job and improve the quality of your work.
The company provides sport, social and networking events regularly which you can take part in.
Excellent company to work for and develop your career.
Make sure you understand the service line you are applying for and learn the values of Mazars.
Apprenticeship - Higher Level (Level 4/5/6/7)
Accounting, Finance & Banking