1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
The work excepting program involved a series if three presentations upon differnt areas of law and entry into law, in addition to work in various departments. The sort of work that we were given included research on key legal terms and procedures.
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
My skills at drafting emails in which information from research was summarised and explained in non legal terms were developed greatly.
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
The programme was enjoyable and very worthwhile, as I feel like I have learnt a lot about the law profession and what it's like working in a firm such as Pinsent Masons.
4. How valued do you feel by Pinsent Masons?
I felt very valued. I was able to have an insight into some if the ongoing work that they were doing and was able to help out on some small jobs.
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
The programme was very well organised. even before the work experience started I was given a copy of the schedule for the week.
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
I did get a lot if support, especially when working in the different departments. Every time that I had a question to ask the people who were supervising me were very willing to answer it and explain things to me.
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
Likewise I got a lot if support from the employer. I got emailed by the HR department while I was there and they have me useful information, such as revised schedules and said that if I had any problems just email them.
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
9. Would you recommend Pinsent Masons to a friend?
As it was a very valuable and worthwhile experience.
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Pinsent Masons?
More from Pinsent MasonsMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!