Business Tax Analyst at Deloitte

April 2019

Currently spend most time on ad hoc tax advisory queries from clients. Some admin (approximately 15% of time). Previously (as part of graduate scheme) sat in a transactions team providing reports on tax implications of property acquisitions.

Developed communication skills including changing my tone based on the recipient. Gained UK tax knowledge on the job and as part of professional qualifications.

Completely!

Imagine yourself working at Deloitte

RateMyApprenticeship is currently advertising 1 role at Deloitte

The rotation scheme (where we change teams as part of our apprenticeship) is really valuable but is organised poorly

I have always received support when i asked for it

i have never asked for any

Hugely, i feel much more useful in the office now that i have studied the majority of my qualification

Yes - all of the above

9a. Would you recommend Deloitte to a friend?

I have really enjoyed my experience so far

10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Deloitte?

Be willing to work hard in order to get the most out of the job