1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
My role requires me to analyse a business problem and find an appropriate solution using techniques learned on my Apprenticeship.
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
I have learned a range of new skills that I can apply to the working environment. Some of these skills include:
- Stakeholder management - Requirements Engineering - Project Management
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
I have loved my apprenticeship experience at Warner Bros. as this has enabled me to learned transferable skills on the job as well as experience new activities that would have never been available before work.
4. How well organised/structured is your programme?
I have had no issue with how my apprenticeship has been organised. I am regularly kept up to date with my mentor and this has enabled me to ask any questions I have about the apprenticeship.
5. How much support do you receive from your employer?
My employer have really helped push me to a standard where I never thought I would be at. Occasionally being thrown into the deep end has allowed me to build confidence within both my work and communication with other employees.
6. How much support do you receive from your training provider when working towards your qualifications?
My training provider could not have been more supportive. I have regularly updates with my mentor and whenever I am stuck with any questions, they are quick to respond.
7. How well do you feel that your qualification (through your training provider) helps you to perform better in your role?
My qualification has taught me useful techniques that I can apply in my day to day role. Applying these techniques have helped me understand these tools a lot better and then can be used on future project at a later date.
8. Are there extra-curricular activities to get involved in at your work? (For example, any social activities, sports teams, or even professional networking events.)
I have been involved with:
- Charity Events - Social Events - Early Screenings - Movie Premiers - External Conferences
9a. Would you recommend Warner Bros. to a friend?
Warner Bros. is an amazing company within such a creative industry. Being at Warner Bros. has allowed me to understand how the film industry runs at both a production and corporate level.
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Warner Bros.?
Make sure to be confident, show personality and to be yourself!
More from Warner Bros.More Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!