Business Analyst at Warner Bros.

Holborn
April 2019

Connect with Warner Bros.

10 /10

My role requires me to analyse a business problem and find an appropriate solution using techniques learned on my Apprenticeship.

I have learned a range of new skills that I can apply to the working environment. Some of these skills include:

- Stakeholder management - Requirements Engineering - Project Management

I have loved my apprenticeship experience at Warner Bros. as this has enabled me to learned transferable skills on the job as well as experience new activities that would have never been available before work.

I have had no issue with how my apprenticeship has been organised. I am regularly kept up to date with my mentor and this has enabled me to ask any questions I have about the apprenticeship.

My employer have really helped push me to a standard where I never thought I would be at. Occasionally being thrown into the deep end has allowed me to build confidence within both my work and communication with other employees.

My training provider could not have been more supportive. I have regularly updates with my mentor and whenever I am stuck with any questions, they are quick to respond.

My qualification has taught me useful techniques that I can apply in my day to day role. Applying these techniques have helped me understand these tools a lot better and then can be used on future project at a later date.

I have been involved with:

- Charity Events - Social Events - Early Screenings - Movie Premiers - External Conferences

9a. Would you recommend Warner Bros. to a friend?

Warner Bros. is an amazing company within such a creative industry. Being at Warner Bros. has allowed me to understand how the film industry runs at both a production and corporate level.

10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Warner Bros.?

Make sure to be confident, show personality and to be yourself!

More from Warner Bros.