1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
I provide administrative support to the Vice President of HR and the wider UK HR department as well as coordinating the recruitment for the Apprenticeship Programme.
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
I have had lots of exposure to different areas of the company, which has expanded my knowledge of Warner Bros and the entertainment industry. I have learnt so much about Human Resources and Recruitment through training and just being around experienced co-workers.
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
I love working at Warner Bros! I feel as though I am a valued member of the team and I will be very sad when my apprenticeship comes to an end. People at Warner Bros have really taken the time to ensure I am working to the best of my ability, and also to make sure I am enjoying myself and making the most of the amazing experience I have been provided.
4. How well organised/structured is your programme?
My induction into the company was informative and interesting. I had an induction session on my first day and also attended a 'Welcome to Warner Bros' session in my first couple of months. There has been constant support and opportunities to further my learning.
5. How much support do you receive from your employer?
I feel very supported by my employer. I work closely with my manager and they have taken the time to ensure I am progressing. I am very close with my team and I feel their support both professionally and personally.
6. How much support do you receive from your training provider when working towards your qualifications?
Even though I receive amazing support and guidance from Warner Bros, my training provider has not been as good.
7. How well do you feel that your qualification (through your training provider) helps you to perform better in your role?
Through my apprenticeship qualification, I am learning lots of different things that I can use in my day to day job. Even though I am studying for an apprenticeship, I feel as though I have learnt more about the industry and my department just by being around my co-workers and doing different tasks.
8. Are there extra-curricular activities to get involved in at your work? (For example, any social activities, sports teams, or even professional networking events.)
There are lots of amazing company activities, such as the WB Christmas Party and Company Days. There is a strong intern/apprentice network that support eachother and are always keen to socialise outside of work. I often socialise with my team outside of work as well. I recently took part in Volunteering Week through Warner Bros.
9a. Would you recommend Warner Bros. to a friend?
Working at Warner Bros has been the best experience of my life and I would definately recommend it. I have learnt valuable skills that I will be able to carry into other jobs and I have made friends for life.
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Warner Bros.?
Remember to stand out at the assessment day! Warner Bros is full of passionate workers and big personalities so you have to ensure your potential to succeed and determination is seen.
More from Warner Bros.More Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!