Nuclear Maintenance Technician at EDF Energy

Hartlepool
April 2019

Connect with EDF Energy

10 /10

Learning about what is involved in my job role and completing the qualifications that I need in order to complete my apprenticeship

Greatly improved my knowledge of basic engineering and maintenance. Additionally, I have developed my social and leadership skills

The programme content is very good and is helping me advance towards becoming a qualified technician

The programme is very well organised and everything runs smoothly

Plenty of support with sufficient feedback and help to improve

The training provider makes working towards my qualifications straight forward and therefore easier to achieve

It helps a great deal, as it improves my knowledge that I can apply to situations

There is a number of sport activities and other social activities available

9a. Would you recommend EDF Energy to a friend?

It is a great company to work for and this programme is a great opportunity

10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to EDF Energy?

Show your strengths and be confident in yourself