1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
Learning about what is involved in my job role and completing the qualifications that I need in order to complete my apprenticeship
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
Greatly improved my knowledge of basic engineering and maintenance. Additionally, I have developed my social and leadership skills
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
The programme content is very good and is helping me advance towards becoming a qualified technician
4. How well organised/structured is your programme?
The programme is very well organised and everything runs smoothly
5. How much support do you receive from your employer?
Plenty of support with sufficient feedback and help to improve
6. How much support do you receive from your training provider when working towards your qualifications?
The training provider makes working towards my qualifications straight forward and therefore easier to achieve
7. How well do you feel that your qualification (through your training provider) helps you to perform better in your role?
It helps a great deal, as it improves my knowledge that I can apply to situations
8. Are there extra-curricular activities to get involved in at your work? (For example, any social activities, sports teams, or even professional networking events.)
There is a number of sport activities and other social activities available
9a. Would you recommend EDF Energy to a friend?
It is a great company to work for and this programme is a great opportunity
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to EDF Energy?
Show your strengths and be confident in yourself
More from EDF EnergyMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!