1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
Research Boxing and filling Going through legal documents Writing reviews on documents
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
Enjoyed the programme as I met a lot of new people and everyone is very friendly and approachable
4. How valued do you feel by Pinsent Masons?
Not that valued but as a work experience that was expected
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
There was a time table but things often ran over
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
A lot of support and help
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
A lot of support from the trainees
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
Work experience is unpaid
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
Yes, there was an opportunity to play cricket
9. Would you recommend Pinsent Masons to a friend?
Great to obtain law work experience
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Pinsent Masons?
Application process is difficult so start early, draft answers in word and take the word limit seriously
More from Pinsent MasonsMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!