1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
serving customers providing them with money and explaining about santanders services
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
enjoyable but more time is needed to be given to complete missions. staffing levels do not allow this. don't think people were aware of time constraints and how much time would be needed when applying for the course. this causes more pressure on the apprentice and branch than is needed
4. How well organised/structured is your programme?
very organised and structured
5. How much support do you receive from your employer?
support from line manager
6. How much support do you receive from your training provider when working towards your qualifications?
good support from skills coach
7. How well do you feel that your qualification (through your training provider) helps you to perform better in your role?
opens your eyes to new things and see things from other perspectives
8. Are there extra-curricular activities to get involved in at your work? (For example, any social activities, sports teams, or even professional networking events.)
9a. Would you recommend Santander to a friend?
secure company good benefits and pension
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Santander?
adapt to change