1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
I helped type letters for clients went on court runs and done every day work
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
yes I have learned how to draft a legal information letter
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
I LOVED it
4. How valued do you feel by Pinsent Masons?
extremely as I worked as part of the team and not just shadowing
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
9. Would you recommend Pinsent Masons to a friend?
I had a wonderful time
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Pinsent Masons?
defiantly do apply
More from Pinsent MasonsMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!