1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
Investigating claims and progressing each claim.
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
My customer service skills have been developed.
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
I enjoy the learning breaks that give me an option to learn about insurance and prepare for my exam
4. How well organised/structured is your programme?
The programme is structured well as we have monthly 1 to 1s with our trainer to check our process.
5. How much support do you receive from your employer?
We have a lot of support from our employer and we have cover from other colleagues who are there to answer any questions we have.
6. How much support do you receive from your training provider when working towards your qualifications?
We have monthly 1 to 1s with our trainer to help us gain our qualifications and to helps us in any aspect of the apprenticeship
7. How well do you feel that your qualification (through your training provider) helps you to perform better in your role?
Helps me gain a wider understanding of insurance which helps in my work
8. Are there extra-curricular activities to get involved in at your work? (For example, any social activities, sports teams, or even professional networking events.)
yes, some of us play football after work and there are also work dos where we go to restaurants after work for special events etc. Also, there are competitions regarding decorating work sections
9a. Would you recommend Direct Line to a friend?
Good environment to work in
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Direct Line?
When applying make sure you are able to adapt to changes and work efficiently
More from Direct LineMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!