1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
Apprentice MET, involving stripping down, fixing rebuilding cars.
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
Various skills working on the car.
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
4. How well organised/structured is your programme?
5. How much support do you receive from your employer?
A lot from both mentor and employer.
6. How much support do you receive from your training provider when working towards your qualifications?
7. How well do you feel that your qualification (through your training provider) helps you to perform better in your role?
8. Are there extra-curricular activities to get involved in at your work? (For example, any social activities, sports teams, or even professional networking events.)
9a. Would you recommend Direct Line to a friend?
Organised and good place to work, receive lots of support when needed.
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Direct Line?
A lot of work involves being a team player and dedicated to job.
More from Direct LineMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!