1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
My role is as a team member star and sometimes acting shift runner this means my day includes working on till keeping everything restocked and organised keep shop floor clean. Also taking temperatures, arranging breaks keeping the team happy and also the customers.
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
I have learnt batista skills and have picked up on some latte art which is fun and also my communication skills and I'm a lot more independent and confident.
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
I enjoy my programme alot that I would suggest it friends as it's a nice transfer between school to work as you one a month meet up with the school leavers to see how we are all progressing which is nice
4. How valued do you feel by Pret A Manger?
I valued alot as your get good benefits with pret like bonus, free lunch and also wow cards and little other things.
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
It's good but not perfect it would be alot better in a.hard back booklet instead of lots of paper work sheets as they gets lost easily also just a better guideline and understand of the actual qualification we gain
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
Alot [This section of the comment has been removed by a member of the RateMyApprenticeship Team because it did not meet our site terms and conditions] (my trainers) are awesome they are always there on the other side of the phone or computer. I always know if there is a problem I can always turn to them for support or advice.
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
Alot just like my trainer I always feel comfortable to approaches my employer if I have a problem
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
It's so okay I pay alot of house keep £80 to £120 a week and I still have to pay for travel and also food and other necessities.
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
A few but I don't have the money to full.fill these.
9. Would you recommend Pret A Manger to a friend?
As it's a nice transfer between school and work.
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Pret A Manger?
Give it a few month these will be the hardest.and will get easier easier.
More from Pret A MangerMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!