1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
I am a barista. I make hot drinks and manage the coffee area on a daily basis.
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
Yes i have learnt lots of new skills about working in a team, hygiene and the key roles.
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
I see it as a long term career.
4. How valued do you feel by Pret A Manger?
i am close to my manager. she is understanding and helps with my progression in the shop
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
it is well structured, there were a few times it felt slightly disorganised when planning to meet for courses occasionally.
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
the training is well provided and followed up well
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
they are supportive
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
i feel my salary is fair for the jobs that i do
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
9. Would you recommend Pret A Manger to a friend?
because its a good environment
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Pret A Manger?
to go into it with an open mind
More from Pret A MangerMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!