1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
to a high extent
4. How well organised/structured is your programme?
a good level of structure is in place
5. How much support do you receive from your employer?
as much support as I require/ ask for
6. How much support do you receive from your training provider when working towards your qualifications?
as much as I ask for
7. How well do you feel that your qualification (through your training provider) helps you to perform better in your role?
8. Are there extra-curricular activities to get involved in at your work? (For example, any social activities, sports teams, or even professional networking events.)
9a. Would you recommend BAE Systems to a friend?
good working environment and good level of support
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to BAE Systems?
learn as much as you can and go on all courses that are offered to you
More from BAE SystemsMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!