1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
My role includes producing key documents for the team, processing deals through the system, helping the account managers renew their contracts.
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
I have learnt computer skills, how to operate in office environments and developed my professionalism and communication skills.
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
It is enjoyable being part of a cohort of other apprentices and earning while learning.
4. How well organised/structured is your programme?
Well structured sometimes poorly organised but often due to external reasons such as CII being slow to deliver learning materials.
5. How much support do you receive from your employer?
A good amount.
6. How much support do you receive from your training provider when working towards your qualifications?
Revision sessions, materials, past papers.
7. How well do you feel that your qualification (through your training provider) helps you to perform better in your role?
8. Are there extra-curricular activities to get involved in at your work? (For example, any social activities, sports teams, or even professional networking events.)
Yes - social activities and professional networking events.
9a. Would you recommend Aon to a friend?
One of the biggest brokers, nice people, professional
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Aon?
Be confident, be optimistic and enthusiastic
More from AonMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!