1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
I work in the billing department at Enterprise Rent a Car. I do daily invoicing for our many customers and also deal with querys they may have. I have been very welcomed here and the training provided is at the highest quality. Perfect place to work if intrested about business and admin.
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
4. How valued do you feel by Enterprise Rent-A-Car?
I was very welcomed and recieved a positive review and have had excellent training. I also take part in playing football every week with my fellow people
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
An assesssor comes in every 2 weeks and we discuss what iv been doing and sets me goals for the coming weeks. I have to do a certain amount of units for my apprenticeship. so i do a end of unit exam at the end of the month.
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
Constant help when needed, but due to the training it's hardly needed.
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
more than i though VERY happy with what i get payed compared to my previous employment.
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
I take part in football everyweek and have also attended career fairs to speak to young people about apprenticeships.
9. Would you recommend Enterprise Rent-A-Car to a friend?
Because its perfect for anyone intrested in business admin.
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Enterprise Rent-A-Car?
Enteprise in particular dont look at grades. There more intrested in being confident and self motovated. So make sure to be happy and confident when in a interview.