Billing Assistant at Enterprise Rent-A-Car

Greater London
September 2013

I work in the billing department at Enterprise Rent a Car. I do daily invoicing for our many customers and also deal with querys they may have. I have been very welcomed here and the training provided is at the highest quality. Perfect place to work if intrested about business and admin.

4. How valued do you feel by Enterprise Rent-A-Car?

I was very welcomed and recieved a positive review and have had excellent training. I also take part in playing football every week with my fellow people

An assesssor comes in every 2 weeks and we discuss what iv been doing and sets me goals for the coming weeks. I have to do a certain amount of units for my apprenticeship. so i do a end of unit exam at the end of the month.

Constant help when needed, but due to the training it's hardly needed.

more than i though VERY happy with what i get payed compared to my previous employment.

I take part in football everyweek and have also attended career fairs to speak to young people about apprenticeships.

9. Would you recommend Enterprise Rent-A-Car to a friend?

Because its perfect for anyone intrested in business admin.

10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Enterprise Rent-A-Car?

Enteprise in particular dont look at grades. There more intrested in being confident and self motovated. So make sure to be happy and confident when in a interview.