Broker at Aon

Greater London
March 2019

Broker and broker support on treaty reinsurance accounts, within Property Casualty and Motor lines of business

The job role is very interactive and i've learnt how to deal with people face to face usually whilst under pressure

I've loved the programme so far, i feel like i've got very lucky with the team i've been put in and the business i've got involved with

Not so good, it's very rigid with very little flexibility and is no way tailored around reinsurance

Aon have been great as an employer, and very supportive when getting me involved in new projects and supporting me through the ACII

The training provider was awful. The talent coach was very contradicting and would often waste a lot of time when it came to the 1 to 1 hour sessions

Very little, there was almost no content that related to my day job.

Aon offer loads of opportunities outside of work, so far i've completed the 3 peaks challenge and play weekly in the aon 5 a side team

9a. Would you recommend Aon to a friend?

It's a really good place to work with a lot of opportunities for the future and plenty of opportunities for extra learning through exams

10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Aon?

as