1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
Managing certain chambers within the depot and looking after a certain amount of agency and full timers through the night.
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
I have developed lots of managing skills and am looking to hopefully be pushed into a role very soon.
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
I enjoy it thoroughly a very fast paced environment at times and constantly looking to develop.
4. How well organised/structured is your programme?
it has become a lot more structured in the last year although the other years was difficult.
5. How much support do you receive from your employer?
I receive any support that is needed with in reason to the working hours and skill base of other colleagues regarding the shift.
6. How much support do you receive from your training provider when working towards your qualifications?
I receive plenty of support and my skills coach is always on hand to give me advice.
7. How well do you feel that your qualification (through your training provider) helps you to perform better in your role?
I learn many new traits that I can adapt to better my own performance and others.
8. Are there extra-curricular activities to get involved in at your work? (For example, any social activities, sports teams, or even professional networking events.)
There is but where I work there is less participation in said events.
9a. Would you recommend Gist Ltd to a friend?
Its a good paying role for what the role consists of.
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Gist Ltd?
Look to always push your own career people are there to assist and help but it solely is your prerogative to reach your own goals and targets.