Warehouse team manager apprentice at Gist Ltd

£1,779 monthly
March 2019

Connect with Gist Ltd

8 /10

Managing certain chambers within the depot and looking after a certain amount of agency and full timers through the night.

I have developed lots of managing skills and am looking to hopefully be pushed into a role very soon.

I enjoy it thoroughly a very fast paced environment at times and constantly looking to develop.

it has become a lot more structured in the last year although the other years was difficult.

I receive any support that is needed with in reason to the working hours and skill base of other colleagues regarding the shift.

I receive plenty of support and my skills coach is always on hand to give me advice.

I learn many new traits that I can adapt to better my own performance and others.

There is but where I work there is less participation in said events.

9a. Would you recommend Gist Ltd to a friend?

Its a good paying role for what the role consists of.

10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Gist Ltd?

Look to always push your own career people are there to assist and help but it solely is your prerogative to reach your own goals and targets.