1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
Yes I have.
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
It's good, I enjoy the programme.
4. How well organised/structured is your programme?
Somewhat, could be a lot better organised and structured but it is a good experience.
5. How much support do you receive from your employer?
Limited amount but they do put the course in place and give the time to do it so it is good overall.
6. How much support do you receive from your training provider when working towards your qualifications?
Considerably good for improving performance. A good amount of support from training provider when working towards your qualifications.
7. How well do you feel that your qualification (through your training provider) helps you to perform better in your role?
Considerably good for improving performance.
8. Are there extra-curricular activities to get involved in at your work? (For example, any social activities, sports teams, or even professional networking events.)
Yes there extra-curricular activities to get involved in at work.
9a. Would you recommend SSE to a friend?
SSE Pays well. Has some good people and offers a good career.
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to SSE?
SSE is a challenging place to work. Work hard and don't get involved in gossip.
More from SSEMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!