1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
Supervise small team looking after Owner Drivers.
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
More experienced on Excel
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
Very much, our trainer is very thorough
4. How well organised/structured is your programme?
Very well organised
5. How much support do you receive from your employer?
Wish I could spend more time studying at work
6. How much support do you receive from your training provider when working towards your qualifications?
Lots of sample papers, feel prepared
7. How well do you feel that your qualification (through your training provider) helps you to perform better in your role?
Gives me more confidence in what I am doing
8. Are there extra-curricular activities to get involved in at your work? (For example, any social activities, sports teams, or even professional networking events.)
9a. Would you recommend DHL to a friend?
Large Corporate employer
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to DHL?
Its good to feel part of a bigger company
More from DHLMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!