1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
On a day-to-day basis I assist the south-coast development team with producing valuation reports for clients and also disposal of client development land.
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
I am always learning new skills on my job not only to do with my specific job and training but also life skills and how to deal with certain situations that i'm presented with.
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
4. How well organised/structured is your programme?
The support form both Savills and UCEM is excellent
5. How much support do you receive from your employer?
The structured support and training skills which is delivered through my employment allow me to succeed in my studies.
6. How much support do you receive from your training provider when working towards your qualifications?
The support provided by UCEM is excellent and allows me to achieve my career goals. Regularly reviews with my apprenticeship coordinator allow me to stay on track.
7. How well do you feel that your qualification (through your training provider) helps you to perform better in your role?
The training allows me to develop my technical skills which are applicable to my job.
8. Are there extra-curricular activities to get involved in at your work? (For example, any social activities, sports teams, or even professional networking events.)
Savills provided a range of networking events both with other apprentices and graduates but also with senior figures! There are also a number of cricket matches, sports events which run through the summer time.
9a. Would you recommend Savills to a friend?
The sport and training which is provided is second to none
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Savills?
Try hard and display your enthusiasm for the job and make sure you get some work experience to show your dedication.