Technical Apprentice at Schneider Electric

Degree Apprenticeship
March 2019

Connect with Schneider Electric

9.6/10

Shadowing on-site engineers in the commissioning and service of building management systems as well as some office based work on the design and pre-commisioning work.

I feel i have greatly increased my current skills from an electrical stand point as well as learning new skills in building management

I really enjoy the programme as it includes different roles within the business that is always engaging

Imagine yourself working at Schneider Electric

RateMyApprenticeship is currently advertising 3 roles at Schneider Electric

there is a clear plan for the duration of the programme

support is always available from managers and engineers that have a greater understanding of the job role.

lecturers are just an email away during regular working days and provide full time help during a campus week

its providing me with knowledge that will greater my understanding within an engineering field

football after work on a Monday as well as regularly scheduled activities like golf.

9a. Would you recommend Schneider Electric to a friend?

Everyone is very welcoming and easy to work with, the work keeps you engaged and there is so many career paths to choose from within the company

10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Schneider Electric?

Show an interest in the job and make your strengths apparent.