1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
my role as a technician is to fix the vehicle, the day to day consists of general service or inspection, or diagnostic problem solving
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
yes I have learned a lot of new skills, and developed on some exciting
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
I very much enjoy the apprentership, and the program itself
4. How well organised/structured is your programme?
the program I have been through has been well organised to ensure I do well
5. How much support do you receive from your employer?
I receive good feedback, that is good or if I don't do as well as I could
6. How much support do you receive from your training provider when working towards your qualifications?
I recived monthly progress reports and support on anything im struggling with
7. How well do you feel that your qualification (through your training provider) helps you to perform better in your role?
the qualification has helped me improve as a person, giving me confidence
8. Are there extra-curricular activities to get involved in at your work? (For example, any social activities, sports teams, or even professional networking events.)
there are occasionally activity's
9a. Would you recommend MOTUS Commercials to a friend?
I would because it has helped me improve and grow as aperson
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to MOTUS Commercials?
go for it
More from MOTUS CommercialsMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!