1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
on a day to day basis I clean up in the morning and after 10am i help and learn more knowledge from the qualified technicians and other apprentices
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
since the start of my apprenticeship I have developed loads of skills in more understanding and also learned loads more new skills and correct ways to carry out tasks
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
I enjoy everyday of the program coming to work and learning more and more each day and also I have met a load of new people threw the program
4. How well organised/structured is your programme?
the program is very well organised/structured and everything goes very well
5. How much support do you receive from your employer?
I receive all the support I need from my employer he gives me all the support he can witch helps me due to my dyslexia
6. How much support do you receive from your training provider when working towards your qualifications?
I get all the support I need from my provider when he comes into see me every 6-8 weeks
7. How well do you feel that your qualification (through your training provider) helps you to perform better in your role?
I feel like it helps me preform very well
8. Are there extra-curricular activities to get involved in at your work? (For example, any social activities, sports teams, or even professional networking events.)
there are none of these at my work place
9a. Would you recommend MOTUS Commercials to a friend?
be cause it is a excellent company to work for and it is very enjoyable
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to MOTUS Commercials?
be prepared to work hard and take a lot in at once
More from MOTUS CommercialsMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!