Sales assistance at Savers

£660 monthly
March 2019

Connect with Savers

9 /10

It was really useful coming here I have learnt a lot that I didn’t know before. It has helped me understand what I need to do at the end assessment of my apprenticeship. I understand a lot more about why I am actually doing this Apprentiship it was useful.

I have learnt about different types of customers that come into the shop and different ways to approach different customers in the store.

I enjoyed doing this workshop it was really helpful and I’m glad that I came to this workshop today.

My program is well organised

I receive so much support of my employer they help me a lot.

They help me so much without them I wouldn’t have been able to achieve what I have done today they help me soo much and they push me to do my best.

9a. Would you recommend Savers to a friend?

Because it’s a good environment to be in

10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Savers?

To go in and be polite and positive