1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
It was really useful coming here I have learnt a lot that I didn’t know before. It has helped me understand what I need to do at the end assessment of my apprenticeship. I understand a lot more about why I am actually doing this Apprentiship it was useful.
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
I have learnt about different types of customers that come into the shop and different ways to approach different customers in the store.
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
I enjoyed doing this workshop it was really helpful and I’m glad that I came to this workshop today.
4. How well organised/structured is your programme?
My program is well organised
5. How much support do you receive from your employer?
I receive so much support of my employer they help me a lot.
6. How much support do you receive from your training provider when working towards your qualifications?
They help me so much without them I wouldn’t have been able to achieve what I have done today they help me soo much and they push me to do my best.
7. How well do you feel that your qualification (through your training provider) helps you to perform better in your role?
8. Are there extra-curricular activities to get involved in at your work? (For example, any social activities, sports teams, or even professional networking events.)
9a. Would you recommend Savers to a friend?
Because it’s a good environment to be in
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Savers?
To go in and be polite and positive
More from SaversMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!