1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
My role is a Superdrug apprentice I have to do delivery and put out stock and go on the tills
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
How to work a till
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
4. How well organised/structured is your programme?
5. How much support do you receive from your employer?
6. How much support do you receive from your training provider when working towards your qualifications?
7. How well do you feel that your qualification (through your training provider) helps you to perform better in your role?
8. Are there extra-curricular activities to get involved in at your work? (For example, any social activities, sports teams, or even professional networking events.)
I don’t thjnk so
9a. Would you recommend Superdrug to a friend?
It’s a nice company and you get a discount card
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Superdrug?
Have fun !
More from SuperdrugMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!