1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
I was a sales advisor learning customer service while working
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
Confidence , conflict and problem solving
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
I really enjoyed it
4. How well organised/structured is your programme?
5. How much support do you receive from your employer?
Loads had constant contact with assessor , manager for help
6. How much support do you receive from your training provider when working towards your qualifications?
7. How well do you feel that your qualification (through your training provider) helps you to perform better in your role?
I had more help than if I was just a. Normal sales advisor so I could ask questions
8. Are there extra-curricular activities to get involved in at your work? (For example, any social activities, sports teams, or even professional networking events.)
Yh there’s a lot of promotional and education and training you can go to
9a. Would you recommend Superdrug to a friend?
It’s amazing and develops you as a person
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Superdrug?
Show everything you can do as it’s the way you build your way up, show how kean you are to do tasks as the more responsibilities you take on the more you’ll be given which will show your work you are ready to be taken on and be more successful in the business
More from SuperdrugMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!