1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
Attend presentations, participate in business exercises, and work within a variety of practices.
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
IT skills, networking skills, and logic and analysis skills.
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
Enjoyed being able to learn more about the world of Commercial Law through real legal work with real clients, whilst also becoming friends with likeminded individuals.
4. How valued do you feel by Pinsent Masons?
Instead of being an 'add on' to the team, I felt as if I was 'part of' the team.
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
Most organised work experience programme I have participated in - always something to do!
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
With visits from the graduate team and constant access to a trainee solicitor, I received plenty of support.
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
The employer was very helpful throughout the scheme.
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
A considerable distance from home, but the placement was worth it.
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
Lots - from socialising with fellow students, to getting involved in Starfish (Corporate Social Responsibility). Pinsent Masons is a very sociable firm.
9. Would you recommend Pinsent Masons to a friend?
Best work experience I have ever participated in, which I found very beneficial and interesting.
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Pinsent Masons?
Always listen, and get as involved as possible - Pinsent Masons see work experience students as a help, not a hindrance, so students should make use of the valuable opportunity.
More from Pinsent MasonsMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!