Work Experience student at Pinsent Masons

North West
August 2014

Connect with Pinsent Masons

Attend presentations, participate in business exercises, and work within a variety of practices.

IT skills, networking skills, and logic and analysis skills.

Enjoyed being able to learn more about the world of Commercial Law through real legal work with real clients, whilst also becoming friends with likeminded individuals.

4. How valued do you feel by Pinsent Masons?

Instead of being an 'add on' to the team, I felt as if I was 'part of' the team.

Most organised work experience programme I have participated in - always something to do!

With visits from the graduate team and constant access to a trainee solicitor, I received plenty of support.

The employer was very helpful throughout the scheme.

A considerable distance from home, but the placement was worth it.

Lots - from socialising with fellow students, to getting involved in Starfish (Corporate Social Responsibility). Pinsent Masons is a very sociable firm.

9. Would you recommend Pinsent Masons to a friend?

Best work experience I have ever participated in, which I found very beneficial and interesting.

10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Pinsent Masons?

Always listen, and get as involved as possible - Pinsent Masons see work experience students as a help, not a hindrance, so students should make use of the valuable opportunity.