1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
learning how to service and repair heavy goods vehicles
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
yes I have learnt a lot of new skills in my apprenticeship
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
I feel it is a very good program and the best way to learn the job
4. How well organised/structured is your programme?
for the hole the program seems to be well organised
5. How much support do you receive from your employer?
I receive support from my employer if I need
6. How much support do you receive from your training provider when working towards your qualifications?
I receive support from skill net but do feel like it could be handled better sometimes
7. How well do you feel that your qualification (through your training provider) helps you to perform better in your role?
I feel I will help a lot when I get my qualification as I would have learnt a lot of new skills bit there will sill be a lot more to learn
8. Are there extra-curricular activities to get involved in at your work? (For example, any social activities, sports teams, or even professional networking events.)
9a. Would you recommend MOTUS Commercials to a friend?
because they have a lot of apprentices and know what they are doing
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to MOTUS Commercials?
need to be able to take a joke and are willing to learn, you should not just be coming here for the money or to have a laugh
More from MOTUS CommercialsMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!