Apprentice Vehicle Technician at MOTUS Commercials

Scotland
Other
£1,000 monthly
March 2019

Learning to be a Commercial Vehicle Technician, sorting trucks and vans doing housekeeping, general duties, learning all aspects of the job, listening and asking questions, doing my course work, being on time, being honest, [This section of the comment has been removed by a member of the RateMyApprenticeship Team because it did not meet our site terms and conditions]

yes I have learnt to work on vehicles and learnt how to fit fuel systems, [This section of the comment has been removed by a member of the RateMyApprenticeship Team because it did not meet our site terms and conditions] I have learnt how to listen and remember various important aspects of the job, health and safety and personal protection equipment amongst other things

very well structured especially when I am learning about [This section of the comment has been removed by a member of the RateMyApprenticeship Team because it did not meet our site terms and conditions]

as much as I need to do my job especially when I get to learn about [This section of the comment has been removed by a member of the RateMyApprenticeship Team because it did not meet our site terms and conditions]

very little [This section of the comment has been removed by a member of the RateMyApprenticeship Team because it did not meet our site terms and conditions]

on site learning, on the job is better [This section of the comment has been removed by a member of the RateMyApprenticeship Team because it did not meet our site terms and conditions]

9a. Would you recommend MOTUS Commercials to a friend?

good opportunity for a career because it is very enjoyable, really like it, its exciting, fulfilling everything I expected it to be I think its great, really good [This section of the comment has been removed by a member of the RateMyApprenticeship Team because it did not meet our site terms and conditions]

10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to MOTUS Commercials?

go for it apply phone letter email etc [This section of the comment has been removed by a member of the RateMyApprenticeship Team because it did not meet our site terms and conditions]